Small Cute 

Grey Red Outline Pointer

Your IP is :
USE . YOUR . OWN . CBOX


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปInspiration
Monday, July 15, 2013

"She wished she was of a somebody to be an inspiration to others."

----------------------------
It's Monday.
And I woke up feeling as if it was a Saturday.
But sadly,Yeap. 
Both my calendar and Mother confirmed my dread. It's Monday.

I have no grudges against Monday.
Maybe I did. I used to.
But as time goes by, alongside with continuos routine.
You tend to get used to it. 
I had that 1minute of dread and complaints running through my head. 

"what, it's too early."
"I so wanna get back to bed."
"Can I not go to work?"

Then, resignation kicks in.
It's a routine, you follow it.
Off goes those thoughts and its the start of my daily routine.

Annnnnd, I have drifted off topic, again.
(Eunice, Eunice when would you ever learn.)

----------------------------


As mentioned in the header, 'Inspiration'.
Recently, I have been rolling around YouTube. (Lol, rolling.)
Thanks to Gloria!
Gloria Shurinava aka glowpinkstah is a vlogger. A really adorable lady with a big heart, an attitude, and someone who has awesome sense of humor.
I love people who brings other happiness~
She is one of them.

So I chance upon her when I was scrolling through Stomp.
Yesyesyes, I am very 'eng'.
But that's only to give me a breather from work. (Excuses excuses,so I don't look like a bad employee.)

It was an article from Yahoo news and someone stomped about it.
It was about her and her boyfriend, Ali.

So Gloria is also a plus sized girl with a cute ginger boyfriend.
And everyone comes up with all the nonsense that he is using her.
(I did think of that too. Shame on me)

But when I viewed their video. I kinda could see that sparkling look in Ali's eyes aka Derp whenever he looks at Gloria.

I'm not saying all these because I want to be like her and get a handsome boyfriend. 
(Even if I do, my paranoia will eat through me. 'Is he cheating on me with my beautiful friend' etc. I will prolly screw up the r/s first, even if the guy did love me)

Gloria is different, and that is why her boyfriend saw it in her. How special is she, how daring and how 'buay paiseh' (not easily embarrassed) when she does her vids, and her attitude!
Gosh. So freaking amazing.

I want to have her attitude.
So, yea.
After such a long post on Mondays and Gloria.
I just wanted to say, Gloria is awesome.
And I want to have that sort of attitude towards life.

I wanna tell myself. 
"Stop being easily embarrassed and always running from things that hurt you.
Why not face it bravely, and see the outcome?"

Go,Eunice!~

words spilled @ 7/15/2013 01:27:00 PM / > leave goosebumps here