Small Cute 

Grey Red Outline Pointer

Your IP is :
USE . YOUR . OWN . CBOX


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»The balance
Saturday, July 13, 2013

"The smiles in the pictures seems to fade with age"

Sometimes I wonder how much of what I am putting into this, is reciprocated. 
I find myself so silly when I do my best from the bottom of my heart. You seem so 'busy' to bother.

So is this how my friends feel when I can't be bothered with what they do for me? 

Is this the reason why you are like that? To show me that , this is how they feel whenever they try their best for me?

I can't help to detest you at times, but yet I love you so much. 
It seemed as if as time passes, it seem to matter less. I no longer feel that burning admiration for you. I no longer 'worship' you. My friend, what has happened to you and I?

Am I the only one who feels this way.
You are always busy.
朋友,你忘了吗。

Yes, you seem to forgot everything I have always done for you.
At least, our friend treasures the littlest things. I'm thankful for that.

But..
Don't you know that. If you don't use your heart to remember, how would you ever remember.

算了,我们还是朋友。
但是,我不想再努力了。

----------------------------------

I just need to rant about all this nonsense I have been feeling.
Your instagram doesn't help.
You aren't really busy. 
我好厌倦

But I will keep that important phrase in my head.
"用平常心对待任何事"
"To use a neutral thinking when doing everything"


words spilled @ 7/13/2013 06:46:00 PM / > leave goosebumps here