Small Cute 

Grey Red Outline Pointer

Your IP is :
USE . YOUR . OWN . CBOX


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปHurrrhurrr
Saturday, June 04, 2011

" Sometimes the smartest person can be pretty dumb.. "

Ok, so the first post after i changed my blog link. (:
weeee!
ok, so many things changed!
I am employed.. and life still kinda sucked.
So yea..

But i have this nagging feeling in me, and its very hard for me to talk.
And now, as in talking to my family has been..
INCREASINGLY HARD.
I dont know.
Maybe it was like that since last time.
Then I created a fantasy in my head thinking that everything was pretty fine.
And my mom was cool and so on.
(yea, she is cool.. and scary)

So its pretty much nonsense thou.
Pfffft.
Kinda sucks.
Cos I feel as if I am going throu the '16 year old' phase again.
Nobody understands what you are saying.
Sigh, and sometimes people around you can be such jerks.
Esp brothers.

Sigh, he can be sooo nice.
But sometimes it feels as if he suddenly had his period and starts PMS-ing.
Its really annoying.
Also, the worst thing is he's pretty smart.
(As compared to me)
Sidenote: I think my IQ has dropped rapidly these days

So whenever we quarrel on something, its difficult to have something smart thrown at him.
Even if its smart, he will just throw it back at you and make you look stupid.
Urgh, fuck.. right?

Interacting with him is like interacting with a timebomb.
With no indication when it will blow.
It is easy to have a conversation with him.
But when he gets cranky, oh man..
I avoid his path.
So its dangerous.
Thats a reason I interact very little with him at times.
He can be very nice and very nasty.
But at least he isnt 2 faced, cos he can be super duper straightforward and stubborn.
The worst side of a human being.
The nice and the nasty

Ooo, ok.
im done ranting.
I FEEL SO GOOOD!

Sigh, I so do not want to go work on mondays. ):
it sucks.
The worse thing is to handle something which they said to set an expectation for.
Siao.
How can I??!

Sian sian sian sian sian

Labels: , , ,

words spilled @ 6/04/2011 11:25:00 PM / > leave goosebumps here