Small Cute 

Grey Red Outline Pointer

Your IP is :
USE . YOUR . OWN . CBOX


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยปFeeling Empty
Monday, September 17, 2012

"Just look away"

I have told myself constantly to be able to keep an open mind, not get upset over such meager issues.

But I couldnt help it.
This is one of the bad habits I have since young.
I really dislike being left out.
But I just don't bother saying it out.
Because the usual response would be "you are thinking too much".

I don't like that as an answer or a way to divert my question.
Give it to me straight.
At least let me know why you dislike me so much that you have to do that.

I feel.. Urrrrrgh!
So pissed and upset, and I don't need myself coming up with weird conspiracies.
I really want to trust you.
To earn my trust on the surface is easy. It's easy as you see it.
But to really gain my trust, so that I will tell you things. It isn't as easy as you thought.

I wish with this post, I can really let this go.
I'm actually wondering now..
Is this the reason Buddha didn't pave way for my romance?
Because I couldn't handle the up and downs emotions that comes with the 'romance package'.

Damn,I'm fucking weak.
words spilled @ 9/17/2012 07:09:00 PM / > leave goosebumps here