Small Cute 

Grey Red Outline Pointer

Your IP is :
USE . YOUR . OWN . CBOX


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»거짓말!
Friday, November 16, 2012

"Oh, so it's like that huh?"

No.
my face is not spasm-ing at the thoughts and scenarios/texts that are currently being fabricate in my head.
Obviously not! I'm at the point my features just gets crappy altogether.
Seriously, at all of other times..
You decided to 'pack' and get dust into your nose and get sick.

Hmmm.
And I don't want to accept your apology. It doesn't sound sincere enough and things adding up from last night, just makes me think that this is a part of the conspiracy.

Yes.
I'm paranoid. I think too much.
But really? If you want to do something like that, please don't make it so obvious.
It's face-palm worthy.

Sigh.
I can has disappoint.
Bleah. Thought I could have a wonderful Saturday out.
Hopefully I'm still in the mood for whatever Saturday has in store for me.

뭐야!!아이씨 젠장!

Labels: ,

words spilled @ 11/16/2012 01:18:00 PM / > leave goosebumps here